For Standard Returns:
- Please download and complete the Returns Form at the bottom of this page. Return this completed form with your goods.
- Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
- Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
- If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
- All returned goods to be sent to Topline Clearys, The Bridge, Kilcock, Co. Kildare, W23 E677.
- Invoice and web order numbers must be provided with returned items.
For Special Orders – Non Stock Items:
“Special Orders” of goods that are ordered in, at the request of the Customer (ie., non-stock items) may only be returned with the pre-approval of the Supplier / Manufacturer and will be subject to a minimum restocking charge of 20%.
Please note that some Suppliers will not accept return of these goods.
This does not affect your statuary rights.